As we get you through the mid-point of June, let’s take a look at the next three days of starting pitching. Here are the Daily SP Rankings for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- On Saturday, look who’s number 1! Facing the Padres does wonders for a pitcher’s status in our daily post. The only thing TBD about Zack Wheeler‘s soon-to-be-dominance is his opposing starter.
- On Sunday, Jesse Chavez draws the Yankees at home. We had some reader questions about Chavez in our Friday, June 13 Profcast. Adam and I aren’t very concerned.
- On Monday, Cole Hamels could be in for another great start. He faces the Braves at Atlanta and while road starts are dicey and Atlanta has a lot of power, they’re also very prone to the K. He only rates as 105.5, but I’m more bullish than that.
For Friday’s rankings, click here.
For an explanation of how these rankings were calculated, click here.
These rankings account for atmospheric conditions with data provided by BaseballVMI.com.
While Park Factors account for the yearly average air density at a ballpark, they don’t account for game-by-game changes, which BaseballVMI.com tracks. With this data, our rankings are now more accurate than ever! If you’re interested in exploring what BaseballVMI.com can do for your fantasy roster, check out their fantasy package.
How to Read These Rankings
- Rating: 100 is average and higher is better
- IP/K/ERA/WHIP: Projected stats for the game in question
- W%/L%: Likelihood of the SP picking up a Win or Loss
- PTS: Projected points total in daily DraftStreet leagues (where we play)
Note: Click the tabs below to cycle through days.
Trouble viewing the embedded table? Click here to see it!